PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Training
About the Course:
Programmable logic controllers (PLCs) are specialised computers used to control machine processes designed to survive the roughness of the industrial environment. This course is offered as a series of trainings in the field of automation and processing. It gives the attendees a good understanding of interfacing with the world of engineering automation through the Human Machine Interface (HMI).
Duration: 2 Days from 8:00 am – 17:00 pm
Price:R2,300.00 inclusive of VAT.
Contact us today:
Tel: +27 10 020 3757 | Cell: +27 73 733 7773
Who will benefit from this course:
Engineers and technicians
What will you learn
- PLC history, advantages, memory architecture and communication protocols
- Control systems signals, type of inputs, raw value scaling process variables
- PLC logic functions and memories (ladder diagram/ sequential function chart and logic function block programming)
- Interfacing PLC with motors through various drive and contactors
- PLC Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Draft PLC programs
25-26 October 2018
13-14 December 2018
This course is accredited and endorsed by Unitronics.