PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Training
About the Course:
Programmable logic controllers (PLCs) are specialised computers used to control machine processes designed to survive the roughness of the industrial environment. This course is offered as a series of trainings in the field of automation and processing. It gives the attendees a good understanding of interfacing with the world of engineering automation through the Human Machine Interface (HMI).
Duration: 3 Days from 8:00 am – 17:00 pm
Price:R3,500.00 inclusive of VAT.
Contact us today:
Tel: +27 10 020 3779
Mobile: +27 72 591 4573
Who will benefit from this course:
Engineers and technicians
What will you learn
- PLC history, advantages, memory architecture and communication protocols
- Control systems signals, type of inputs, raw value scaling process variables
- PLC logic functions and memories (ladder diagram/ sequential function chart and logic function block programming)
- Interfacing PLC with motors through various drive and contactors
- PLC Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Draft PLC programs
24-28 June 2019
22–26 July 2019
19-23 August 2019
16-20 September 2019
21-25 October 2019
18-22 November 2019
This course is accredited and endorsed by Unitronics.